Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome to Konkanstha Maratha Samaj Mahasangh Blog

Welcome to Konkanstha Maratha Samaj Mahasangh Blog
Blog of All Gomantak, Nutan, Naik Maratha and Karwar Naik Samaj
 

I have to explain the reason behind starting this blog in English. We all know that our people are found in Goa,Maharashtra (Sindhudurg only) and Uttar kannad. Some Maharashtrian Gomantak Maratha's have adopted Marathi language, near goa border in Karnataka samaj people have adopted kannada and those who are settled in other places like Baroda and Ujjain they have adopted hindi and Goan Gomantak Maratha's are using konkani. Whereas Naik Maratha and Nutan Maratha people are using Malvani which dialect of Konkani. So better way I have decided to use English. But if you want to post any article in your language you can post. There is no such restriction.

Prime reason to start this blog is our Samaj don't have any official website or forum on internet. Only on Orkut we have community but that is inactive now. So on Internet we don't have any single platform. Blog is the simple technology we can use to spread our word in the community. That's why i have chosen blog platform. 

The prime aim behind this blog is to bring together all Temple related communities from Goa, Sindhudurg and Uttar Canara. My kind request to all those who are interested to write articles or post photos in this blog to contact me by giving comment and don't forget to give Ur gmail address. 

Thanks 
Waman Parulekar,
Admin, KMSM

12 comments:

Pankaj said...

great initiative! was nice to come across this blog. keep up the good work!

Gomantak Maratha said...

Thanks Pankaj.keep visiting

bakulpaigankar said...

please add names of DR.Vasant Ramaji khanolkar , Savitri vikrant Khanolkar and vikrant ramaji khanolkar as the list is incomplete by this and also a.b. walawalkar is to needed.

Gomantak Maratha said...

@bakulaji: I will add all the names suggested by u shortly..

bakulpaigankar said...

the name is Vikram Ramaji Khanolkar, Savitri vikram Khanolkar also DR. Vasaant ramaji kahnolkar as they were sons / daughter in laws of Raysaheb DR. Ramji D. Khanolkar. please add this also nmm.co.in (Naik Maratha Mandal )official website address is also there.

bakulpaigankar said...

हरी ओम,
१। किशोर अवार्सेकर
२। सुअमंत मउल्गाव्कर
३। अजित केरकर
४। तर्खडकर
५। डॉक्टर अनिल काकोडकर
६. वकील अधिक शिरोडकर

Gomantak Maratha said...

Bakulji Dhanywad... Mi update karatoy..Hi khup mahtvachi mahiti aahe. Hya blog madhye jar tumhi lihu icchit asal tar aapala email id post kara. Mi aaplyala writer authority deto. So that u can also post here in this blog.

Thks again.

Gomantak Maratha said...

Dhanyawad Bakulji Sarv Nave add keli aahet.

bakulpaigankar said...

thanks,i am in nasik if u can give me a list of people here that's good . As already here RATNA SINDHU (PEOPLE WHOSE NATIVE IS EITHER RATNAGIRI OR SINDHUDURG THEY ARE ALLOWED TO BE A MEMBER HERE) THERE ARE PEOPLE FROM OUR CASTE . BUT I DON'T KNOW THEM SO FIRST CALL ME ON 9767879553/9021373628. ALSO PROF(DR)GEETA MANJREKAR EDITOR GOMANTAK SHARDA ALSO WANTS TO TALK TO YOU.
THANKS BAKUL. PAIGANKAR.

bakulpaigankar said...

my email id bakulpaigankar@gmail.com

Amit said...

Hello wamanji,This is Amit Naik.I just come across this blog accidentally.

Actually my mother was forcing me to look for bride.she worry about me bcoz our samaj is

quite small and i am manglik.While searching naik maratha samaj site's vadhu var suchak

mandal,i just visited wiki.While doing that i got this blog link on wikipedia.
(I know all above is quite absurd).

Our family is greatly in touch with Naik Maratha samaj,though we knew about Gomantak

maratha samaj.

Actually I just want to thanks you about such great doing (blog).I also read biography of

guruvarya Keluskar,but after reading this blog i got to know actually how much i was

unaware about our history and brothers,sisters and samaj.

Our current village is Gharapi,sawantwadi.very few family members are residing their right

now.May be you or any elder person know about my uncle M.M.Naik,he has done much work for

naik maratha mandal specially in vadhu-var suchak mandal.


How do you find such information? When did you research this history?I am amazed pretty

much.Great work.It was great relief,thanks from and my family.

I will try to follow this blog at my best.If possible try to spread maximum awareness about

this in our samaj.

Actally this is great feeling to know progress of our community.Great work,keep doing.

harish pawar said...

Wamanji my name is Harish Pawar I'm searching a bride since 5years and I couldn't found i'm well educated person from a family. My father is Ex-Goverment Servant and my mother is housewife. I have two sisters both are married. born and brought up in Goa. My native place is Majali Karwar (Karnataka). I belongs to Konkan Maratha Caste and looking for same caste itself at present I'm working as a Administrator in Oil&Gas Company in Kuwait Country. For further information pls contact me 7066562672 / 9763553582 / 9970891910 / 9923274064